The M203 TPMS Display is easily installed on your dash, fairing, handlebar, brake reservoir, and many other convenient locations. The sensors replace your valve stems and go inside your rim like the millions installed on today’s automobiles.
Internal mounting of the sensor keeps it protected from the elements plus gives it the unique ability to Monitor and Warn you should either Pressure or Temperature threaten your Front or Rear Tire. Those other Cap-type, screw-on sensors rely on air that must come through the Schrader valve and actually compromises the valve’s seal.
The Cap-types have limited space and function due to their smaller size. Smaller batteries, smaller transmitters, and they can’t accurately measure the temperatures of your tires. If you’ve ever wondered why every automobile manufacturer puts them inside the rim and not on the stem, you know it – so don’t compromise. Get one of our Orange Electronic TPMSystems for your bike
The Installation on the Super Tenere did require one small modification to the rear rim. As shown in these images, the U Shaped relief for the stock, rubber valve stem is not wide enough for our M203 Sensor’s metal valve stem. We used a small file to add a few millimeters of clearance for the lock nut and socket that we used to apply the required 35 inch pounds of tightening torque.
For the Display, all you need is 12 Volts to power the Digital Display and operate the receiver. You’ll want the source to be switched so the the display monitor operates only when the ignition key is switched On or to Accessory Mode. To make those connections, you can tap in with the supplied taps or make your own “plug-n-play” connection using Hitachi connectors like the ones shown. These are available at www.vintageconnections.com and many other wiring specialty stores.
Our New M203 TPMSystem Gives You
• Tire Pressure Warnings – Display Screen turns Red to Alert you Immediately if/when Pressures drop below your Preset limits
• Tire Temperature Readings Front and Rear Simultaneously (programmable F/C and accurate to within 4 Degrees)
• Tire Temperature Warning – Display Screen turns Red to Alert you Immediately if/when Temperatures exceed your Preset Limits
• Motorcycle Battery Voltage – Display Shows Motorcycle Voltage Allowing You to Check Your Bike’s Battery and Charging System’s Heath at a Glance
• Motorcycle Battery System Warning – Display Screen turns Red to Alert you immediately if/when the Bike’s Voltage drops below 11 Volts
• TPMS Sensors Voltage – Display Shows you the Voltage of Front and Rear Each Tire Sensor’s 3-Year Battery
• Safe and Secure In-Tire Sensor Mounting
• Quick, Easy Display Mounting using the Supplied 3M Velcro Pads
• 12 Months Warranty and No Fuss Replacement standard. Register on our Site and get an additional 12 Months Warranty.
Thanks for following