The M203 TPMS Display is easily installed on your dash, fairing, handlebar, brake reservoir, and many other convenient locations. The sensors replace your valve stems and go inside your rim like the millions installed on today’s automobiles.
This keeps the sensor inside and protected from the elements plus gives it the unique ability to Monitor and Warn you should either Pressure or Temperature threaten your Front or Rear Tires. Those other Cap-type, screw-on sensors rely on air that must come through the Schrader valve and actually compromises the valve’s seal. The Cap-types have much smaller batteries, smaller transmitters, and they can’t accurately measure the temperatures of your tires. You know why every automobile manufacturer puts them inside the rim and not on the stem so don’t compromise. Get one of our TPM Systems today.
The Gold Wing’s factory accessory harness is just below the left glove box. The box liner is held in place by plastic, reusable rivets and easily removed to reveal the rubber boot and the Red male Hitachi connector. The Green/Black wire is POS 12V and the solid Green is NEG/Ground. This is a Switched 12V source which is necessary so the system comes on every time the key is on. Hitachi connectors like the ones shown are available at www.vintageconnections.com and many other wiring specialty stores. Here you see that we installed a female Hitachi connector to power the unit for a plug-n-play feed. Simply pull the factory rubber boot down over the connectors and you have the same water resistant wiring the factory intended.
This owner wanted the display located just above his left vent. With the Gold Wing, you’ve got dozens of great locations to install one on your bike. There is no drilling and the display uses the highest quality 3M Velcro pads to locate your display in your preferred location.
Our New M203 TPMSystem Gives You
• Tire Pressure Readings Front and Rear Simultaneously Range 0~74 PSI, 508 kPa, 5.1 Bar (programmable PSI, kPa, Bar display and accurate to 1 PSI)
• Tire Pressure Warnings – Display Screen turns Red to Alert you Immediately if/when Pressures drop below your Preset limits
• Tire Temperature Readings Front and Rear Simultaneously (programmable F/C and accurate to within 4 Degrees)
• Tire Temperature Warning – Display Screen turns Red to Alert you Immediately if/when Temperatures exceed your Preset Limits
• Motorcycle Battery Voltage – Display Shows Motorcycle Voltage Allowing You to Check Your Bike’s Battery and Charging System’s Heath at a Glance
• Motorcycle Battery System Warning – Display Screen turns Red to Alert you immediately if/when the Bike’s Voltage drops below 11 Volts
• TPMS Sensors Voltage – Display Shows you the Voltage of Front and Rear Each Tire Sensor’s 3-Year Battery
• Safe and Secure In-Tire Sensor Mounting
• Quick, Easy Display Mounting using the Supplied Velcro or 3M Extreme Environment Double Sided Tape
• 12 Months Warranty and No Fuss Replacement standard. Register on our Site and get an additional 12 Months Warranty.
Thanks for following